- Prizes: 3 Lucky winners get a free copy of the FusionCharts Beginner’s Guide. Print copies can only be shipped to winners in the US and UK, and if you’re from any other country, you’d receive the ebook version.
- Deadline: The contest will close on 15 June, 2012.
- Winners will be contacted by email, so be sure to use your real email address when you comment!
Win a Copy of the FusionCharts Beginner’s Guide
We’re thrilled to announce the release of the FusionCharts Beginner’s Guide: The Official Guide for FusionCharts Suite. To celebrate this milestone, we’ve teamed up with Packt Publishing to give you a chance to win a copy of the FusionCharts Beginner’s Guide.
An Overview of the Book:
This book is both for beginners and advanced web developers who need to create interactive charts for their web applications. No previous knowledge of FusionCharts Suite is assumed. It’s the best way to get you up and running with FusionCharts, and takes you right from downloading it to creating complete reports and dashboards. Even if you’re already using FusionCharts, you’ll find oodles of tips & tricks, hacks, and best practices to make your charting life a lot easier, and awe your users with the delightful charts.
Convinced this book is the best thing since sliced bread? Read on to find out how you can win a copy.
How to Enter the Contest?
1) Head on over to the book page, and look through the product description of the book
2) Drop a line via the comments below to let us know what interests you the most about this book. It’s that simple!
The Fine Print:
Why wait? Comment away!
Next post: 5 tips for writing great chart captions
Previous post: FusionCharts now has an Official Guide Published by Packt