FusionCharts for FileMaker
FusionCharts for FileMaker helps you create Flash Charts & Maps in your FileMaker solutions that are animated, interactive and data-driven. It supports 46 charts types ranging from the basic charts like pie, bar, column, area to advanced ones like combination charts, radar charts, scroll charts etc. Also offered are over 186 maps including all continents, major countries and all US counties that can be used to plot geographical data like office locations, election results, survey results or business data like "Revenue by Regions" or "Revenue by states".
FusionCharts for FileMaker has been designed in a way so that you can utilize your existing FileMaker skills and directly use FusionCharts without having to learn anything new.
The key advantages of FusionCharts for FileMaker are:
- Animated & interactive charts and maps: All the charts and maps offered by FusionCharts for FileMaker are animated and offer interactive options like tooltips.
- Works offline, without any subscriptions: FusionCharts for FileMaker works offline and does not need any Internet connection or annual subscriptions – everything stays on your machine locally and works as and when you need it.
- Easy to install: Installation of FusionCharts for FileMaker involves simply copy-pasting files from our download pack to your FileMaker solution. No external plugins, drivers or no software installation is required required.
- Works everywhere: It works the same across all FileMaker installations (v8.5 or above) whether on Windows or Mac.
- Uses FileMaker's built-in features: No need to learn anything new. Leverage your existing FileMaker skills and create exciting charts!
- Extensively customizable: It is very easy to customize each and every facet of the chart or map, both functional or cosmetic.
- 46 chart types supported: From simple column/line/pie/bar etc. to the advanced combination, scroll, radar, waterfall etc. charts, each chart can be generated using the same ease.
- 186 maps supported: Maps supported include all continents, major countries and all US counties that can be used to plot geographical data like office locations, election results, survey results or business data like "Revenue by Regions" or "Revenue by states". These maps support markers to pin-point locations like cities, offices, malls etc.
- Visual GUI for map provided: The visual GUI provided for FusionMaps makes it easy to create the maps in a WYSIWYG environment.
- Powered by FusionCharts: It is powered by the industry’s leading Charting Solution – FusionCharts, which has over 21,000 customers and 450,000 developers worldwide including a majority of Fortune 500 companies.