FusionCharts for Joomla
ARTIO FusionCharts Free for Joomla is an extension to create animated and interactive Flash Charts in Joomla articles. It works with Joomla 1.5x and above. ARTIO FusionCharts Free for Joomla allows you to plot and configure 7 chart types using an intuitive GUI. These charts offer a high degree of customization so you can tailor the charts to match the look and feel of your Joomla site easily. Simply enter the data, configure the chart properties, select the chart type and finally add it to your Joomla article.
ARTIO FusionCharts Free for Joomla maintains a central repository of all the charts that you have created. So you can easily add a chart to more than one article and when you modify a chart from the central repository, the changes will automatically reflect in all articles where the chart has been embedded.
Some of the key advantages offered are:
- 7 charts types supported: Basic chart types like column, line and pie charts supported. The charts can plot multiple series of data.
- Charts are animated: All the charts are rendered with captivating animation effect. The columns gradually grow, the pie charts spins-in rapidly and the lines exhibit a breathtaking sequence of animation. The animation occurs every time the chart loads.
- Intuitive GUI: No code required at all. Creation and customization of charts is done using an intuitive GUI that lets you enter data, select the right chart type and customize properties. Extensive customization of chart properties can be done using the GUI itself.
- Integrated Preview feature: The powerful Chart Preview feature lets you see how your chart looks, before it is added to an article. This is a very helpful feature as it allows you to fine-tune the chart to your requirements.
- Interactive tooltips: All charts support tooltips that are displayed whenever the user hovers the mouse pointer over a data point. It shows detailed information about that data point that is hovered upon.
- Central Chart Repository: Every chart that you create gets added to a chart repository. This makes it possible to add a particular chart to multiple articles.
- Custom number & currency formats supported: You can set custom currency symbols like $ € £ ¥ to the chart values. You can also round the values, set decimal places and add custom thousand and decimal separator characters. Additionally, you can configure whether to condense numbers and add K (thousands) and M (millions) to a number after truncating and rounding it.
- Trendlines and trendzones supported: Trendlines and trendzones are used for highlighting specific values on the chart scale. ARTIO FusionCharts for Joomla allows intricate customization of trend-lines and trend-zones.
- Charts can have hot-spots for drill-down: The data present in charts can be configured to act as hot-spots to open URLs when clicked. So, you can open websites or web-pages of your choice clicking columns, bars, pie slices or anchors.
- Custom fonts, colors or background images: You can customize the fonts, colors and backgrounds images of the charts using the GUI itself.