FusionCharts for VisualBasic 6
FusionCharts for VB is a charting component for Microsoft® Visual Basic 6.0. It allows you to render interactive and animated charts in your Visual Basic applications. With the ability to render over 40 chart types spanning both 2D and 3D charts, it can render a pretty face to pretty much any type of data that is otherwise boring.
The best part is that it allows you to embed FusionCharts in your Classic VB applications using methods that are already familiar to you. You do not need to know anything about Adobe Flash™ or XML to use FusionCharts for VB. We have devised the APIs for FusionCharts for VB in such a way that all you need to know is VB, and nothing more! The API allows you to convert data stored in your databases, CSV data files or even plain arrays to stunning charts.
Some of the key advantages offered by FusionCharts for VB are:
- Animated & Interactive charts: All the charts in are animated and support interactive options like tool-tips.
- Wide variety of charts: FusionCharts for VB supports 40 types of charts starting from the basic charts like pie, bar, area, column to advanced scroll and combination charts. The charts can be rendered in 2D and 3D modes.
- Easy to get started: FusionCharts for VB comes with an installer that installs in minutes. Post that, you can get started by dragging and dropping the FusionCharts control from the toolbox. Our exhaustive documentation and code samples assist you whenever you need help.
- Simple to use API: FusionCharts for VB comes with a developer friendly API that a VB developer is already used to. It conceals all the intricacies of Flash Player handling or XML generation from your development.
- Supports multiple data sources: FusionCharts for VB can automatically pull data from databases, CSV data sources or plain arrays to plot the charts.
- Extensive customization possible: Each and very aspect of the chart, both functional and cosmetic, can be extensively customized using the API.
- Save charts as images: The charts can be saved as images or printed as well. Additionally, you can also get a handle on the StdPicture object of chart image.
- Drill-down supported: The charts support hot-spots on each data element and raise events, which you can use to build drill-down reports.
- Easy & affordable redistribution: Our OEM license agreement allows you to distribute FusionCharts for VB engine within your applications at a very affordable price.