- LinkedCharts for Easy Drill-Down
- Exporting as Images/PDF
- Interactive Zooming & Scrolling
- Intelligent Label Management
- Real-time Charts and Gauges
- Interactive Legend
- Informative Tooltips
- Formatted Numbers
- Highlight Data Points
- Visually Editable Charts
- Visually Editable Gauges
- Glass Effect on Chart
- Multi-Lingual Charts
- Client-Side Data Update
- Dynamic Chart Switching
- Visual Selection of Data
- Macros to effortlessly configure information to display
- Custom Display Values using Annotations
- Dynamic resizing of image annotations
- Personalizing the Chart
- Log Axis Charts
- Inverse Axis Charts
- X-Axis Label Modes for Bubble and Scatter Chart
- Regression Line
- Chart Event Handling
- Theme Manager
Highlight Data Points
With FusionCharts Suite, you can highlight a particular data point to make it stand out from the rest. By doing this, you still see the data point in the complete context rather than having to filter out data that is not of interest momentarily.
You can apply a dashed border to the data point to make it stand out from the rest.1
You can color a column differently than the others as well.
You can add extra textual information alongside a data point.
In a line chart, the line can be dashed for a particular data point.
You can also have an anchor different in shape, size and color from the others.