- LinkedCharts for Easy Drill-Down
- Exporting as Images/PDF
- Interactive Zooming & Scrolling
- Intelligent Label Management
- Real-time Charts and Gauges
- Interactive Legend
- Informative Tooltips
- Formatted Numbers
- Highlight Data Points
- Visually Editable Charts
- Visually Editable Gauges
- Glass Effect on Chart
- Multi-Lingual Charts
- Client-Side Data Update
- Dynamic Chart Switching
- Visual Selection of Data
- Macros to effortlessly configure information to display
- Custom Display Values using Annotations
- Dynamic resizing of image annotations
- Personalizing the Chart
- Log Axis Charts
- Inverse Axis Charts
- X-Axis Label Modes for Bubble and Scatter Chart
- Regression Line
- Chart Event Handling
- Theme Manager
Exporting as Images/PDF
In information portals and business dashboards, users want to be able to export the charts to email them to colleagues or for embedding in presentations. With FusionCharts Suite XT, you can easily do this and allow your users to export the charts as images (JPEG, PNG and SVG) or as PDF.
There are 2 ways in which the charts can be exported:
- In the browser: Render the chart in a browser and send an SVG representation of the chart to the FusionCharts export server as an SVG string. This returns the chart in your desired format - JPG, PNG, or PDF.
- At server-side: Render the chart at server-side and use PhantomJS along with an SVG converter to get an image/PDF export of the chart.
The sample below showcases exporting charts in the JPG, PNG, SVG, and PDF formats. Click the button and from the menu rendered, select the format in which the chart should be exported.
From v3.11.0, the batch export feature has been introduced. This allows users to export multiple charts rendered on the same page in a single JPEG/PNG image. This feature also lets users configure attributes like the chart’s position in the downloaded image, width and height of the exported charts, and the background of the exported image. The sample below showcases exporting multiple charts in the a single image. Click the Export Charts button to export the charts.