FusionMaps XT offers over 965 maps including all continents, major countries and all US states. The maps are driven by XML data source and you can integrate them with any web technology (ASP.NET, ASP, PHP, JSP, CF etc.) and database. You can set up a map in a couple of minutes and then extensively customize them using the XML API they expose. FusionMaps XT also comes with a visual map builder that helps you enter data and set all configurations of the map.
Note: FusionMaps XT does not work on zip codes or latitude/longitude, it uses an internal co-ordinate system to plot points.View maps galleryDownload trial
- Gets you started in 15 minutes: Setting up a map and connecting to your database takes only a few minutes and doesn't involve any modification of source code, even for resizing. You can directly customize each map using the XML API exposed by it. Hence, you need not know anything about Flash to use FusionMaps XT. Our extensive documentation, business demos and easy to understand code samples get you started in just 15 minutes.
- Customize maps the way you want it: FusionMaps XT allows you to customize the cosmetics of a map extensively. You can animate them, render as 2D or 3D and add background image.
- Gives your users a powerful reporting experience: Your users also get smart reporting capabilities like scroll, drill-down, tooltips and support for multi-lingual (UTF8) text. You can also define color ranges on the map to divide geographical data like revenue by regions into easily identifiable zones.
- GUI helps you create the maps in a snap: FusionMaps XT comes bundled with a GUI that helps configure map cosmetics, feed data and generate XML without having to write it yourself. This is particularly useful for non-developers who want to build static maps for websites, blogs or presentations.
- Markers help you pinpoint cities and junctions: FusionMaps XT allows you to add markers on the map to pinpoint locations like cities, malls, junctions, office locations etc. You can define unlimited markers on a map and then choose to show all of them or a subset at a time. The markers can show detailed information in the tooltips and can be drilled down for further details.
- Unlimited levels of drill-down supported: FusionMaps XT is a perfect fit for reports and dashboards with multiple drill-down levels. All maps support drill-down in same window, new window, pop-up window or frames.
- Industry-leading component trusted by Fortune 500 companies and the web's most popular sites alike: With over 21,000 customers and 450,000 developers, FusionCharts Suite XT (which FusionMaps XT is a part of) is the industry's leading enterprise-grade charting component.