PowerCharts XT is a set of advanced charting widgets for domain-specific usage like in network diagrams, performance analysis, profit-loss analysis, financial planning, stock price plotting and hierarchical structures. The charts are very interactive and powerful, thus helping you add a rich immersive experience to your apps with ease. A number of the charts are visually editable as well so you can use them to plot what-if scenarios, and the edited value can be submitted back to the server. PowerCharts XT is a part of the FusionCharts Suite XT, but functions independently of the other products in the suite as well.
The charts offered include the heat map chart for performance and investment analysis, drag node chart for network diagrams and hierarchical structures, waterfall chart for profit-loss and inventory analysis, visually editable column and line charts for what-if scenarios and sales predictions, candlestick chart for stock and commodity prices and the radar (spider) chart for comparing multiple entities on multiple parameters. On the whole, PowerCharts XT offers over a dozen domain-specific chart types.
- Turns complex analysis into a rich interactive experience: PowerCharts XT makes complex data analysis like performance analysis, financial planning and entity comparisons simple and easy to understand. On top of that, the high levels of interactivity will give your users a rich and delightful experience.
- Comprehensive offering of specialized charts: PowerCharts XT offers you over a dozen domain-specific chart types like the drag node chart for network diagrams and hierarchical structures, heat map chart for performance and investment analysis, waterfall chart for profit-loss and inventory analysis, and visually editable charts for what-if scenarios and sales predictions. It also offers inverse axis charts, log axis charts, error bar charts and spline charts.
- Gets you started in 15 minutes: PowerCharts XT is quick to install and easy to integrate. Our extensive documentation, business demos and easy to understand code samples get you started in 15 minutes.
- Gives your users a powerful reporting experience: Your users also get smart reporting capabilities like visual editing of data, selective data analysis, tooltips, drill-down, chart export and more.
- Allows your users to export the charts as images, PDF and CSV: The charts can be exported to JPG, PNG and PDF, and the data copied from the chart as CSV. This can be done either through user interaction or programmatically.
- Industry-leading component trusted by Fortune 500 companies and the web's most popular sites alike: With over 21,000 customers and 450,000 developers, FusionCharts Suite XT(which PowerCharts XT is a part of) is the industry's leading enterprise-grade charting component.