FusionCharts has been implemented with various technologies by our users. In this section, we list details of a few of those implementations.
If you've developed a wrapper/module/plugin/add-on for FusionCharts or authored an article on how to use FusionCharts, please do let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be glad to list the details of your product/article here.
- Using FusionCharts Suite with GWT/GXT/SmartGWT
- Generate FusionCharts with Oracle PL/SQL
- Embedding FusionCharts in your Google Docs spreadsheets
- Using FusionCharts as a dojo widget
- TGFusionCharts - TurboGears widget for FusionCharts
- Drupal Module for FusionCharts Free
- Using FusionCharts in Lotus Notes
- Using FusionCharts with Oracle APEX
- Using FusionCharts in PowerBuilder
- Using FusionCharts in a Sales Force application
- Using FusionCharts with SageCRM
- Integrating FusionCharts with Dynamics Axapta 4
- Saving FusionCharts on server as image using .NET & PHP
Project: Using FusionCharts Suite with GWT/GXT/SmartGWT
Using FusionCharts Suite with GWT/GXT/SmartGWT
FusionCharts for GWT lets you integrate FusionCharts in your applications in a seamless way, with full support for GWT, GXT and Smart GWT. In this plugin, a chart is a GWT widget which you can simply manipulate and use in your application. This plugin also provides an object-oriented data structure for building the chart's data, meaning that you not need pass data to the chart as an XML or JSON string (although you still can). Instead, you can build the data module using high-level Java objects.
Author: Fadi Al-Katout.
Using FusionCharts with GWT
This project provides a set of tools for using FusionCharts inside a GWT application. The project provides :
- A set of classes for including Flash and FusionCharts in GWT application,
- A generator of a Java API for building the xml descriptors of the chart (server side),
- A tool for using GWT i18n properties on the server side.
Project Link: http://code.google.com/p/gwt-fusionchart/
Project: FusionCharts API for Oracle PL/SQL
An API to easily generate FusionCharts along with its data, straight from PL/SQL database.
Author: Jason Bennett.
Link to Author's Page: http://www.jasonsdevelopercorner.com/?page_id=22
Review: Embedding FusionCharts in your Google Docs spreadsheets
A review of how FusionCharts can be embedded in your Google docs spreadsheets.
Article: Using FusionCharts as a DOJO widget
This article explains how to use FusionCharts with DOJO toolkit and creates a DOJO widget for FusionCharts.
Author: Bob Buffone
PDF: FusionCharts with DOJO kits
TGFusionCharts: TurboGears widget for FusionCharts
TGFusionCharts is a TurboGears widget which lets you easily add FusionCharts to your TurboGears application. TGFusionCharts is licensed under MIT License.
Project Link: http://www.thesamet.com/TGFusionCharts/
Developed by: Nadav Samet, nadav [at] thesamet.com
Drupal Module for FusionCharts Free
This module connects Drupal with FusionCharts Free. It provides both a user interface for creating charts as well as as an API for developers to integrate with other modules. The module includes:
- A content type with an graphical user interface for creating charts
- An API that to create charts using SQL queries
- An API that to create charts using an array of data
- An API that allows for drill-down viewing of data (you can click on the bars to fetch new data)
- Basic views integration
- Basic documentation
Developed by: Aaron Fulton, webtolife [at] webtolife.org
FusionCharts XT patch: http://drupal.org/node/1359968
Developed by: Allen Freeman
Article: Using FusionCharts in Lotus Notes
This article explains how to use FusionCharts in a Lotus Notes web application.
Article: Using FusionCharts with Oracle APEX
These articles illustrate how to replace the default Oracle APEX flash charts with FusionCharts.
Article Link: http://dancingwithapex.blogspot.com/2008/08/apex-and-fusioncharts-or-there-be.html
Slideshow Link: http://maop.org/BBL/March_Spendolini.pdf
Article: Using FusionCharts with PowerBuilder
This article explains how to use FusionCharts with PowerBuilder.
Article Link: http://lovepb.googlepages.com/pbwithfusioncharts
Author: Hai-bo Ni
Article: Using FusionCharts in a Sales Force application
Article: Integrating FusionCharts and FusionMaps with SageCRM
This article explains how to integrate FusionCharts and FusionMaps with SageCRM to build interactive dashboards.
Article: Integrating FusionCharts with Dynamics Axapta 4
This article explains how to integrate FusionCharts with Dynamics Axapta 4.
Article: Saving FusionCharts on server using .NET & PHP
Showcases how to generate and save FusionCharts as image on the server.