- LinkedCharts for Easy Drill-Down
- Exporting as Images/PDF
- Interactive Zooming & Scrolling
- Intelligent Label Management
- Real-time Charts and Gauges
- Interactive Legend
- Informative Tooltips
- Formatted Numbers
- Highlight Data Points
- Visually Editable Charts
- Visually Editable Gauges
- Glass Effect on Chart
- Multi-Lingual Charts
- Client-Side Data Update
- Dynamic Chart Switching
- Visual Selection of Data
- Macros to effortlessly configure information to display
- Custom Display Values using Annotations
- Dynamic resizing of image annotations
- Personalizing the Chart
- Log Axis Charts
- Inverse Axis Charts
- X-Axis Label Modes for Bubble and Scatter Chart
- Regression Line
- Chart Event Handling
- Theme Manager
X-Axis Label Modes for Bubble and Scatter Chart
In scatter and bubble charts, every data point has an x and y co-ordinate. The X-axis displays an automatically calculated scale exactly like the Y-axis in other charts. However, you can add your own custom labels to the X-axis and control which label to show on the chart using the 3 modes they support.
Auto Mode: The chart automatically calculates and displays the X-axis labels, ignoring the labels set in the <categories> element.
Categories Mode: The X-axis displays labels are explicitly defined in the <categories> element.
Mixed Mode: A combination of Auto mode and Category mode. It allows the X-axis to display both the automatically calculated X-axis labels and the explicitly defined X-axis labels.