There is already a wide range of FusionCharts plugins to facilitate integration with a variety of platforms, and the list keeps growing continually. Some time ago, we blogged about one of our partners, Fadi Al-Katout of Aurora R&D, creating a plugin to integrate FusionCharts with GWT. Fadi has now created a set of plugins to integrate FusionCharts with your JSF (JavaServer Faces) applications in a just few minutes.
Here are the key features of these plugins:
- Easy to use, no configuration needed
- Cross-browser compatible
- Supports JSF 1.x and JSF 2.x
- Dynamic div naming to render multiple charts in the same container
- Dynamic resizing so the charts adapt to the container size
- Advanced chart data options (Using Java Objects, XML url, JSON url, XML string and JSON string)
- Continuous updates will be available
- Dedicated customer support provided by Aurora R&D
You can get started by following these simple steps:
- Download a stable version of the JSF FusionCharts plugin
- Create your JSF web application
- Extract the archive and put jsf-fusioncharts.jar under WEB-INFlib folder then add the jar to your build path
- Make sure that jstl-1.2.jar and application server (Apache Tomcat 7 for example) runtime library are also added to your build path.
Learn more about these JSF plugins, and let us know what you think.