Customized Pattern fills, responsive typography, auto-time clipping, flexible legend placements and oh so much more…! We hope you are as thrilled as we are to unravel what we have for you in this feature packed, shiny new release of FusionCharts 3.16 & FusionTime 2.4! The release includes many highly requested features that make our charts more powerful, accessible, and user-friendly. Let’s dive right in!
FusionCharts 3.16 Key Features:
- Support for Inline HTML Elements for all text elements of the chart.
- Responsive typography: Support for relative text sizes, i.e.,
vw, making chart’s typography relative and scalable across screen sizes.
- Pattern fill: All charts types now have pattern fill options in addition to solid color fills further enhancing chart usability, especially for print media.
- Tooltip enhancements for Chord and Sankey Chart: Open macros to allow developers to customize tooltips for Chord and Sankey diagrams.
- Several Improvements across axis, legend, APIs, and multiple other chart components
FusionTime 2.4 Key Features:
- Legend Improvements: New options to place charts legend at 12 different positions.
- Auto time-axis clipping: Enhanced UX across all charts with auto time-axis clipping when null data is present. Particularly useful in stock data plotting for situations like circuit breakers, public holidays, etc.
- Improved Excel/CSV Export: Several improvements in the Excel/CSV export format and column headers.
- Many other improvements across APIs, zooming/panning, data store, and other chart components
FusionCharts 3.16 Features Examples
New support for chart pattern fill which will enable the charts to be easily used in print media type of use cases which heavily relies on pattern fill over solid colors.
Support for Inline HTML Elements
We are bringing inline HTML elements to support all text elements of the chart, making them highly customizable and developer-friendly.
Version 3.16 enables support for relative text sizes, i.e., rem, em, %, and vw making chart typography relative and scalable across different screen sizes. Your charts are now more responsive and mobile-friendly!
FusionTime 2.4 Features Examples
Developers will have the new options to place charts legends at 12 different positions for improved UX.
Auto time-axis clipping
We are introducing auto time-axis clipping when null data is present. This feature is particularly useful in stock data plotting in situations such as circuit breakers, public holidays, etc where there is null data on certain instances.
Improved Excel/CSV Export
Version 2.4 improves the Excel/CSV export format and column headers improving consistency in exporting charts.
Try FusionCharts Today!
We’re sure you are looking forward to trying out these features. Get ahead with your charting projects
Start FusionCharts 14-day trial today
Ready to buy or upgrade? You’ve made the right choice! Buy or upgrade here.