Pattern fills that can be customized, responsive typography, auto-time clipping, flexible legend placements, and so much more! We hope you are as excited as we are to discover what we have in store for you in this feature-packed, gleaming new release of FusionCharts 3.16 & FusionTime 2.4! Many highly requested features are included in this release, making our Data Charts more robust, accessible, and user-friendly.
In this post, we’ll go over the key features of FusionCharts 3.16 and FusionTime 2.4, as well as some interesting and well-explained examples! Let’s get started!
Table of Contents
FusionCharts 3.16 Key Features
- Support for Inline HTML Elements for all text elements of the chart.
- Responsive typography: Supports relative text sizes, i.e.,
vw, making chart typography relative and scalable across screen sizes.
- Pattern fill: All chart types now have pattern fill options, and adding solid color fills further enhances chart usability, especially for print media.
- Tooltip enhancements for Chord and Sankey Charts: Open macros to allow developers to customize tooltips for Chord and Sankey diagrams.
- Several Improvements across axis, legend, APIs, and multiple other chart components
FusionTime 2.4 Key Features
- Legend Improvements: New options to place charts legend at 12 different positions.
- Auto time-axis clipping: Enhanced UX across all charts with auto-time-axis clipping when null data is present. Particularly useful in stock data plotting for situations like circuit breakers, public holidays, etc.
- Improved Excel/CSV Export: Several improvements in the Excel/CSV export format and column headers.
- Many other improvements across APIs, zooming/panning, data store, and other chart components
FusionCharts 3.16 Features Examples
New support for chart pattern fill will enable the charts to be easily used in print media type of use cases that heavily relies on pattern fill over solid colors.
Support for Inline HTML Elements
We are bringing inline HTML elements to support all chart text elements, making them highly customizable and developer-friendly.
Version 3.16 supports relative text sizes, i.e., rem, em, %, and vw making chart typography relative and scalable across different screen sizes. Your charts are now more responsive and mobile-friendly!
FusionTime 2.4 Features Examples
Developers will have the new options to place charts legends at 12 different positions for improved UX.
Auto Time-Axis Clipping
We are introducing auto time-axis clipping when null data is present. This feature is particularly useful in stock data plotting in circuit breakers, public holidays, etc., where there is null data on specific instances.
Improved Excel/CSV Export
Version 2.4 improves the Excel/CSV export format and column headers, improving consistency in exporting charts.
Try FusionCharts Today!
We’re sure you are looking forward to trying out these features. Get ahead with your charting projects
Start FusionCharts 14-day trial today
Ready to buy or upgrade? You’ve made the right choice! Buy or upgrade here.