FusionCharts 3.18 and FusionTime 2.6 have been released! Many highly requested features have been added to the release, making our Data Charts more powerful, accessible, and user-friendly.
In this post, we’ll go over the key features of FusionCharts 3.18 and FusionTime 2.6, as well as some interesting and well-explained examples! Let’s get started!
- Improved Angular and Vue Integration Components: With this release, we have improved FusionCharts’ Angular and Vue integration components to support the latest version of Angular with NGCC and Ivy. Similarly, our Vue component now supports Vue3.
- Accessibility Theme to make FusionCharts WCAG 2.1 compliant: With FusionCharts 3.18, we have introduced an accessibility theme enabling developers to create WCAG 2.1 compliant charts.
- Improved Excel/CSV Export: We have improved data format consistency for Excel/CSV export format and column headers across multiple charts.
- API Events and Methods Improvements: With the 3.18 release, we have enhanced several API events and methods, making charts more responsive and mobile-friendly.
- Improvements Across Axis and Legend: We have improved and enhanced multiple chart components, addressing key customer requests.
- Weekly Data Binning: With FusionTime 2.6 release, we have added weekly binning to the time axis, enhancing the data experience enabling developers to configure time axis binning multipliers as the weekly time unit.
- Improved Space Management: We have made several improvements to the chart’s space management, making charts more responsive and mobile-friendly.
- Improvements Across API Events and Methods, Zooming/Panning, and Data Store: We have improved and enhanced multiple chart components as requested by our customers.
Are You Ready to Give it a Try?
We hope you’ll enjoy the new enhancements and improvements in this latest release. Download the trial version of FusionCharts 3.18 and FusionTime 2.6 today.
Ready to buy or upgrade? Get started here.
We love hearing your feedback! For any questions or suggestions, drop us an email at [email protected].
Happy Charting! 🙂