Whether you are building a dashboard for desktop or mobile, with simple or complex data, FusionCharts has you covered. There are over 100+ Interactive Charts & 2,000+ Data-driven Maps. Get all the variations of popular charts like Bar, Column, Line, Area, and Pie; or domain-specific charts like Treemaps, Heatmaps, Gantt Charts, Marimekko Charts, Gauges, Spider Charts, Waterfall Charts, and many more! In addition to charts, we also have over 2000+ choropleth maps which cover countries, counties and even cities!
Here are five visually stunning business dashboards built with FusionCharts that contain full source code. Simply download them and re-use them in your own projects!
“This is a great application, it saves a lot of time and although I would like to say the ‘Wow’ factor is because of the great data I provide; I know that it is more likely due to the presentation that FusionCharts has made possible” – Jonathan Rickard, HSBC Financial Canada
Table of Contents
How can I build a Real-time Twitter hashtag tracker?
Know what’s trending, what’s going viral, and which post could use a boost with our real-time hashtag performance tracker. Map how your social media campaign is doing, right now, with full visibility over tweets, retweets, active hours, and active regions. We offer a simplified GUI with mobile support, for at-a-glance insights.
- Keep an eye on hourly activity, from the start of the day to ‘right now’.
- Know exactly which area is displaying most activity and change your ad campaigns accordingly.
- Leverage real-time insights to create accurate reports on performance.
- Benchmark how your competitors are doing with universal search for any hashtag.
How can I create a Google Analytics Dashboard?
Want an integrated dashboard that you can use to track all the major performance-related stats for your website at a glance? Give our Google Analytics Dashboard a shot! From visitor demographics to traffic count for the particular duration, the dashboard puts stats that matter, right at your fingertips.
- Keep track of visitor count within particular intervals of time.
- Stay informed about visitor demographics (visitor type, gender, age group, traffic source, and location).
- Find out success rate of search engine optimization by tracking major factors influenced by SEO (page views, average session duration, and bounce rate).
- Discover major traffic sources (Organic search, direct traffic, referral, etc.) at a glance.
How can I develop a Sales Management Dashboard?
View important sales numbers with our Sales Management Dashboard. Log in with a unique user id & password to gain access to key company information around top performers, high-sales regions, and the most popular products. Know exactly who to reward, where to ramp up efforts, and when the conditions are ‘just right’ for your current customer-base or a new product launch.
- Check how your company is performing in different years by condensing multiple datasets into one, holistic dashboard.
- Deep-dive into each product category for further analysis, simply by clicking on each column.
- Monitor employee performance & progress by YoY reports for top-performing sales executives, plotted by both revenue earned and items sold.
- Analyze each sales location individually with our maps that reveal deeper insights on clicking, including sub-regions/cities and top regional customers.
What is an easy way to build a SaaS Dashboard?
The SaaS dashboard by FusionCharts helps a SaaS company track and monitor important metrics of an organization. A comprehensive visibility of the metrics pertaining to users, revenue, cost, and growth is available to the viewer. Simple use of KPIs and charts make the understanding of the metrics very easy for a normal user.
- Quick visibility of important metrics of a SaaS company
- See the growth in percentage of all the metrics
- Monthly performance of metrics like, revenue, CAC, ARPU, etc
- Ability to toggle between metrics of last 3 years
- Monitor the progress made towards each goal
How can I incorporate a Marketing Dashboard in my project?
See the outcome of your marketing efforts with our Marketing Dashboard. Monitor the progress made towards each goal.
- Get an overview of the traffic, leads, SQL, and revenue numbers
- Monitor traffic and leads for today, this month and this quarter
- Drill down on a region to see traffic and leads from different parts in the region
- Understand the effectiveness of traffic and leads from different traffic sources
- Monitor the progress made towards each goal