- Get an overview of the traffic, leads, SQL, and revenue numbers
- Monitor traffic and leads for today, this month and this quarter
- Drill down on a region to see traffic and leads from different parts in the region
- Understand the effectiveness of traffic and leads from different traffic sources
- Monitor the progress made towards each goal
How to get started with this dashboard
- Make sure you have Node JS >= 8.10 and npm >= 5.6 and Angular is installed on your machine
Project Files Setup
- Create a folder and extract the zip
- Navigate to the extracted folder in terminal
- Go to
marketing_dashboard_serverfolder and run
- Go to
marketing_dashboardfolder and run
- Start server, run the following
- Start client, run the following, in
npm run serve
- Open URL http://localhost:8080/ into browser
Google Analytics Dashbord
Want an integrated dashboard that you can use to track all the major performance-related stats for your website at a glance? Give our Google...
Real TimeTwitter Hashtag Tracking
Know what’s trending, what’s going viral, and which post could use a boost with our real-time hashtag performance tracker. Map how your soci...
Product Rating Dashboard
Let customers rate products exactly how they want it, no compromise. Capture detailed experience snapshots with ratings in decimal points – ...