April 29, 2021
- FusionCharts Version 3.17.0 implements smart labels for Multi-level pie charts, these labels automatically adjust the data labels inside the plot, making data more readable.
- FusionCharts Version 3.17.0 introduces the Radial Bar, a new chart type that belongs to the FusionWidgets XT. The Radial Bar allows users to compare categories using a circular shape bar chart.
- FusionCharts Version 3.17.0 introduces accessibility support making the library 2.1 compliant.
- The Heat map chart now allows users to apply specific font properties to each quadrant label in the individual heat map cells.
- To improve visualization and interaction on charts, version 3.17 now allows users the ability to configure the tooltip position.
- Starting 3.17.0 FusionCharts allows users to configure plot border cosmetics at data plot (single-series charts) and data-series level (multi-series level).
- Exporting a Heatmap chart to a CSV or XLS file now exports all the Heatmap chart data correctly. Previously the files were exported with incomplete data.
- Starting 3.17.0, the Box and Whisker chart when exported to a CSV or XLSX file exports data correctly. Previously the CSV or XLSX export was returning incorrect data.
- Starting 3.17.0, trend lines and trend zones render properly. Previously, plotting trend line and trend zone worked incorrectly if the
endValueis set to
- The Horizontal LED chart now displays the
lowerLimitvalue as expected. Previously, when the
lowerLimitvalue was set to a non-zero value, the Horizontal LED chart rendered 0 as the lower limit.
- Starting 3.17.0, the
valueAlphaattribute now is working as expected. Previously, the
valueAlphaattribute was not working properly for trend lines and trend zones.
- Using the
getSVGStringmethod now generates a proper SVG string to successfully export a Chord Diagram to an SVG. Previously, the
getSVGStringmethod generated an incorrect SVG string resulting in an error.
- Updating chart data via the
setJSONURLmethod updates all chart properties as expected. Previously, when using the
setJSONURLmethod the chart properties were not updated correctly.
- For mobile devices, the page scrolling behavior now works properly.
- Starting version 3.17.0 the Bullet Graph now displays tooltips for both value and target value as expected. Previously, the tooltip was not shown for the target value.