Vertical LEDs Part of FusionWidgets XT
The vertical LED gauge is used to indicate a specific value on a linear, vertical scale. It is visualized using a vertically-aligned linear scale with bars that change color, or marks out different regions in different colors to indicate whether data is within preset parameters. The data value is plotted by rendering the rest of the gauge with a shadow. For example, if the data value is 90%, the remaining 10% is rendered with a shadow effect. Tick marks are shown along the left/right edge of the gauge to plot the data values. The gauge can be used as a fuel level or inventory level indicator on a dashboard. It can also be used in financial applications like management dashboards, factory operation output reports, and so on.
- The ranges on the LED gauge should be rendered in colors that let the user easily interpret what the range indicates.