Membership Monitoring Dashboard
- View cohort analysis results of member attrition & retention rates and understand exactly what’s changing month on month. Cohort analysis shows exactly how January’s 81 members reached 37 by July, with the majority leaving in January and February.
- Map membership numbers to active/past events & campaigns to know if you’re on the right track.
- Access quick-view pie charts that break down key demographic segments – male/female, age, tenure, and profession.
- Store and showcase customer survey results in a unified platform, correlating member opinion to outcomes - for instance, 16.5% members joined because of good ambience, but 12.6% left citing ambience as a cause. This suggest ambience might have been marketed as a pro, however led to members being disappointed.
- Share with colleagues via profile-based login, boosting collaborating and encouraging new business ideas.
The technology dashboard by FusionCharts shows the trend of popular technologies like React, Angular, Vue and Ember in terms of quality, pop...
The SaaS dashboard by FusionCharts helps a SaaS company track and monitor important metrics of an organization. A comprehensive visibility o...
Online Retail Dashboard
The online retail dashboard shows the monthly performance of an online store. Important metrics like product views, purchase rate, checkout ...