Music Player with Graphic Equalizer
- The audio data from music tracks is split into 16 buckets using the Audio API of HTML5, and is displayed using 8 LED gauges of FusionCharts.
- The gauges are fed with data denoting the signal strength of each bucket, with color range values between 0-255. The data is fed into all the 8 LED gauges at the rate of 21 times/second.
- Use the volume controller to increase or decrease the sound volume.
- Use the controls to play, pause, fast forward, or rewind any track.
- Turn on Shuffle to randomize the order in which tracks are played, when you use a playlist.
Products from FusionCharts Suite used:
- FusionCharts XT
- FusionWidgets XT
Web Series Dashboard
The performance of web series’ in terms of subscribers, revenue, IMDb rating and Emmy awards, across different platforms like Netflix, Amazo...explore
Football League Dashboard
A simple dashboard with one, single purpose – keep you updated on your favorite teams’ performance. Our Football League Dashboard maps the w...explore
Membership Monitoring Dashboard
Analyze attrition & retention rates at your business, and understand member demographics, preferred visit times, campaign impacts, and more.explore
Want to use this dashboard in your products or internal applications?
We would love to help you integrate this dashboard with your internal projects or products. Talk to our customer success team and get started now!