Real-time Patient Monitoring Dashboard
- Get a history of patient’s pulse rate by hovering the mouse pointer over the line graph.
- Monitor pulse oximetry data, ECG readings, blood pressure, blood sugar levels, and more, through a single interface.
- Get basic patient information (name, age, sex, blood group, department, bed no., etc.) at a glance.
- Click on the Calendar tab to quickly go through patient’s appointments and treatment schedules.
How to get started with this dashboard
- Make sure you have Apache and PHP installed
Project Files Setup
- Create a folder and extract the zip
- Copy the folder 'real-time-patient-monitoring-dashboard' into the root of htdocs
- Browse to URL http://localhost:8080/real-time-patient-monitoring-dashboard/
(Note: You might have to change the port number based on your Apache configuration)
Pediatrics Center Dashboard
See the performance of your pediatrics center in one view. Along with monitoring the key indicators - Admissions, Discharges, Patient LWOBS ...
Healthcare Expenditure Dashboard
Learn how healthcare spending patterns have changed over the years in a particular region, factoring in GDP, government investment, and out-...
Business Operation Monitoring Dashboard
Track intra-organizational KPIs, monitor functional metrics (sales, marketing, HR, and more), and trump competition using competitor metrics...