Online Retail Dashboard
- Track the monthly performance of an online store
- See sale contribution from major ecommerce platforms
- Know order count from different regions and different ecommerce platforms
- Monitor important metrics like product views, purchase rate etc.
How to get started with this dashboard
- Make sure you have Node JS >= 8.10 and npm >= 5.6 and Angular is installed on your machine
Project Files Setup
- Create a folder and extract the zip
- Navigate to the extracted folder in terminal
- Run the following command to install the dependencies
- Start the server using below command
npm run start
- Open URL http://localhost:8080/ into browser
Sales Managemnt Dashboard
View important sales numbers with our Sales Management Dashboard. Log in with a unique user id & password to gain access to key company info...
Sales Opportunity Dashboard
A good understanding of the available opportunities helps an organization focus their sales and marketing efforts. This dashboard encourages...
Sales Performance Dashboard
Sales figures over the last few years, as well as details about sales team performance, displayed in crisp 3D visuals within a single interf...